If it's a lifestyle change, holiday farm or just pure tranquility you've been searching for, this unique property deserves your attention.
The tranquil ambiance of this property makes it a perfect escape for those who enjoy their peace and quiet with a little bit of luxury - with a quality three bedroom home, lovely bird filled garden, kangaroos at your doorstep and room for a pony you won't be disappointed.
The property is well located close to shopping centres, schools, and other amenities. If you are an avid gardener, wildlife lover or simply someone looking for a lifestyle on a gorgeous 20 acres then this is just perfect.
The main residence offers a total 170sqm of living, formal entry, formal lounge/dining with creative stain glass windows as a beautiful feature. The country style kitchen offers an open floor plan with a slow combustion heater, stunning rural views through the windows and a warm ambient feel to the home.
Autumn lodge offers a master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, while bedroom 2 offers built-in robes and bedroom 3 offers a built-in desk and ample space. This exquisite home boasts many colonial style embellishments throughout such as concave cornicing, ceiling roses, and return verandahs.
The property features are as follows:
- Water supply- large dam equipped with 6.5HP show gun petrol pump, pumped underground to a 2,000-gallon Galv header tank, reticulated back to the gardens.
- Rainwater- 1 x 2,000 gallon & 1 x 3,000 gallon pumped up to a 5,000 gallon header tank
- Ample shedding offering two main sheds a 6m x 6m with cement floor, power and electric roller door and a 6m x 10m with gravel floor with power available.
- Currently fenced into 7 main paddocks with just about new fencing all the way around.
- Refurbished driveway in good condition.
Features to the home:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite, built in robe in bedroom two and a built in desk and robe alcove in bedroom 3.
- Colonial features throughout
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Solid built country style kitchen with dishwasher provisions
- Rev. cycle heating and cooling via cassette in ceiling
- Slow combustion
- 4KW solar system
- Open plan living
- Flexible floor plan with formal lounge/dining
- NBN satellite internet
- A well-established garden offers a tranquil setting to sit back and relax, enjoy the native wildlife or watch the kids playing.
- Claret Ash, Golden Ash, Liquid Amber, Silver Birch, Golden Elm, Japanese Maple, Lilly Pilly, and Weeping Cherry, are just to name a few.
If you're a horse lover, wildlife carer or just simply want to live the dream on the edge of the suburbs on a small lifestyle farm then this one is for you. It offers a great combination of both arable land, native vegetation, flora and fauna with magnificent views and tranquillity. Call Leonie Simmons 0427 807 811 today to book a private tour of this majestic property.
|Location & services||Km's to Nearest Town: Kersbrook & One Tree Hill, Nearest Town: 6 KM, Schooling Primary: Kersbrook, One Tree Hill or Williamstown, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Birdwood, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)|
|Approx year built||1984|
|Property Type||Rural Land, Lifestyle / Rural|
|House Details||Lounge Room, Family Room, Kitchen and Laundry|
|Heating / Cooling||Heating / Cooling|
|Property Features||Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 33mm)|
|Chattels remaining||Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains|
|Present Condition||Natural native trees and grazing land|
|Subdivision - No Paddocks||Main: 7|
|Soil Types||clay and sand over clay soil|
|Water supply||Dam & Tanks|
|Effluent Disposal||Septic Tank|
|Land Usage||Stock and Lifestyle|