This magnificent estate promises an idyllic rural lifestyle and comprises of a palatial homestead set on 7.26HA (approx. 18 premium acres) in the picturesque countryside of Flaxman Valley. Impeccably and meticulously built in 2002 offering a total living space of approx. 250sqm, the home infuses traditional elements with modern enhancements to reflect country style living.
The substantial layout incorporates spacious living areas complemented by a stunning return verandah that overlooks the property.
Complete with a tree lined driveway entrance, two road frontages, dam, cattle yards, fenced into 3 paddocks and ample shedding it is perfect for horses or as a lifestyle property.
Impressive features to this home:
- Rural residence with 250sqm approx. of living situated on approx. 18 blissful Acres
- 3/4 Indulgent bedrooms offering built in robes to 2 & 3, while the 4th bedroom has a toilet and could be used as a teenage retreat, utility room, or a home office.
- Master suite is complete with a walk-in robe and walk through to the main bathroom
- Built in 2002, steel frame single brick with rendered finish
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Solar hot water
- 20,000 gallons of rainwater storage
- Combustion heater, also designed to heat hot water
- 2 car garage
- Impressive lounge room and open plan living/dining space with sliding doors to outside
- Sun drenched entertaining terrace with a stunning backdrop
- Highlights include open plan living, formal lounge, return verandahs, plentiful views of the rolling hill as the back drop to the tree-studded gullies.
This is an ideal property for horse enthusiasts, motorbike riders, home businesses, machine operators or those wanting a complete lifestyle change. Located only a 16km to Angaston, and a short drive to Tanunda and Eden Valley this wonderful location offers all the amenities you need at your fingertips, including shopping precincts and local schools.
|Land area||Stock Arable Ha: 5|
|Location & services||Km's to Nearest Town: 16Km, Nearest Town: Angaston, Location / District: Flaxman Valley, Schooling Primary: Birdwood, Nuriootpa, Angaston or Tanunda, Schooling Secondary: Birdwood, Tanunda or Nuriootpa|
|Approx year built||2002|
|Property Type||Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Arable, Cereals, Lifestyle / Rural, Mixed Farming|
|House Details||Lounge Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry and Insulation|
|Heating / Cooling||Heating / Cooling|
|Property Features||Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 28 inches per year (approx)), Safety switch|
|Chattels remaining||Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Dishwasher|
|Fencing||Fencing - Type & Condition: Stock fencing|
|Present Condition||Great grazing property, flat to undulating|
|Subdivision - No Paddocks||Main: 5|
|Water supply||Dam, tank, bore, Bore (Cap: yes)|
|Land Usage||grazing, farming|
|Sheds||Other Shedding: Yes|