Proudly set on a vast lifestyle land holding of approximately 14.2HA (35 glorious acres) with park like gardens and mature trees, located in one of the most desirable and picturesque locations the Barossa Valley has to offer.
One of the regions truly grand country homesteads, built in the 1900's it has been tastefully renovated and upgraded over the years. A substantial Bluestone extension has internal stone feature walls, exquisite solid timber windows boasting unique leadlight, and return verandahs. This homestead simply offers a country escape with no expense spared or stone left unturned, with nothing around you but the rolling hills, your own lake, tree studded oasis and generous grazing land. This lifestyle property simply offers something special, only a 16km drive to Angaston and is rural living at its finest.
As a renovated homestead, the property still has an original character and classic elegance but has been brought back to its former glory as a grand estate, reflecting an extraordinary provenance dating back to the early 1900's.
With a flexible floor plan consisting of four double size bedrooms, multiple fireplaces, a large country style kitchen, multiple living spaces, exquisite 11ft ceilings and central hallway this home will instantly capture your heart and imagination. You'll find yourself gazing through the window over the garden and out to the pastures or sitting on that return verandah enjoying a glass of wine.
Some of the outstanding features of this homestead are:
- Bluestone home fully renovated with all the creature comforts and original features
- Approx. 200sqm of living situated on a glorious 35 acres of pristine Barossa landscape.
- Swimming pool
- Four double size bedrooms - 3 with ornate fireplaces
- Formal entry with central hallway, comprising of polished timber floors and 11ft ceilings throughout
- Spacious Modern bathroom with period feature claw foot bath
- Exquisite formal lounge with polished timber floors and fireplace
- Updated country style kitchen/dining room, and original wood oven along with other quality appliances
- Opulent informal living room with high ceilings, solid timber leadlight windows, and door with stunning stone feature walls
- Multiple fireplaces throughout the home
- Return Verandahs to sit back and enjoy the serenity
- Park like gardens
- Fruit orchard and veggie garden
- Neutral colour tones
- All rooms of good proportion
- Slow combustion heating
- Large laundry
- Ample shedding, 1x cement floor triple enclosed carport on 3 sides, hay shed, small implement shed, and an old barn with feature stone floor
- Large dam/ lake
- 110,000L rainwater storage
- Fenced into 3 paddocks
- Quality fencing
Beyond the grand proportions and the timeless appeal, spacious rooms and the grand refurbishment this beautiful home and rural backdrop simply now awaits the next family to call it home and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
Situated within close proximity to local schools and shopping centres and within 1hr10mins to Adelaide, this really is a special offering.
This property could suit a family wanting to escape the city or those wanting a grand residence in which to leave a lasting legacy as a grand generational home or premier venue.
Either way, this is simply an opportunity too good to pass by. For a private tour of this outstanding property, please call Leonie Simmons 0427 807 811.
|Location & services||Km's to Nearest Town: 16KM's, Schooling Primary: Angaston, Tanunda, Nuriootpa, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Tanunda, Nuriootpa, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)|
|Property Type||Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Lifestyle / Rural|
|House Details||Lounge Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry and Insulation|
|Heating / Cooling||Heating / Cooling|
|Property Features||Safety switch|
|Chattels remaining||Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial|
|Present Condition||Excellent condition, great lifestyle property or small farm|
|Subdivision - No Paddocks||Main: 2|
|Water supply||Dam, Tank|
|Land Usage||Stock, lifestyle, hobby farm, horses|