- Land Area Ha: 30.4600
- Property Type: Lifestyle / Rural
- House style: Stone
- House Details: Lounge Room and Laundry
- Chattels remaining: Dishwasher
- Aspect: South
About this listing
This delightful, beautifully maintained "return verandah", split level stone home is surrounded by approx. 30 hectares (75 acres) of undulating countryside and located near the township of Keyneton.
Consisting of a luxury kitchen, 2 living spaces, four double size bedrooms, exposed timber beams, timber stair case and quality furnishings throughout. Your climate control needs are also well catered for and include split system reverse cycle air conditioning & 2 slow combustion fireplaces.
Property features include:
- Stunning timber kitchen with "soft close" draws & walk in pantry
- High spec stainless steel appliances including "zip-tap", dishwasher & 6 burner gas cooktop
- Located adjacent to the kitchen is the dining/family room
- Spacious formal lounge with stunning lead lighting & exposed beams
- Master with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Two upstairs bedrooms are separated by the staircase landing, each has walk in robes & valley views
- Spacious family bathroom with spa bath, separate shower & toilet
- Colourful lead lighting feature windows
- Fixed wireless NBN, digital TV aerial
- Approx. 6.5 KW solar power
- Energy efficient globes throughout
- 4 bay implement shed, with power
- Lockable storage shed with power & concrete flooring
- Approximately 48,000 gallons in rainwater storage tanks - plumbed to the house
- Mains water
- New septic system
- Cubby house with sandpit
- Large dog yard,
- Chicken run with "hen house"
- Fruit orchard and rabbit proof veggie patch
- Post and rail holding yards
- Fenced into 5 separate paddocks including a suitable "hay paddock"
- Wood lot (approx. 1 ha) - a future firewood option
- An established "Green belt" - a perfect haven for local birds and wildlife
- 2 dams with diesel pump included
- A Centrally flowing winter creek with billabongs & magnificent "age old" gums
An ideal rural living option for those looking to still be within commuting distance of Adelaide but just a "hop-skip and a jump" from major townships including Angaston, Nuriootpa & Tanunda. Not much further are the major shopping/business precincts of Gawler, Mount Barker, and Tea Tree Plaza.
Property Type: Lifestyle
Land Size: 30ha (75.00ac) - Approximately