Sunday 19 Aug 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
About this listing
Set amongst 10-acres of tree-studded land, the intelligently designed layout of this masterfully crafted solid-brick home is evident from the moment you step through the formal double-doors. Constructed in 1990 to the highest of standards, this quintessential rural lifestyle property offers breathtaking surrounds, with glimpses of native wildlife and kangaroos.
The seamless flow of formal and informal spaces unites 300m2 of living space, with 4 generous double and king-size bedrooms featuring polished floorboards, built-in-robes and ceiling fans; master suite with his and her walk-in-robes, full ensuite and secluded parents' retreat. Business can be conducted from an adjacent 5th bedroom which is currently utilised as an office.
Slate flooring throughout the open-plan family/dining zone exudes warmth and comfort, while a formal lounge room with slow-combustion heater adjoins a wet bar. Superb finishes carry through to the gourmet kitchen. Solid-oak cabinetry, island bench and granite countertops are complemented by a butler's pantry, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances. Effortlessly transition from indoors to outdoors with an exceptional all-weather entertainment area boasting gable roof, track cafe blinds, ceiling fans and fish pond.
Connected to mains water, the residence is serviced by 2 modern bathrooms with separate shower and bath. Additional luxuries include soaring ceilings, downlights, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, 17,000-gallon rainwater tank, return bull-nose verandahs and a new Colourbond roof. A double carport, shed and workshop afford the flexibility to stow cars, equipment and farm machinery.
This verdantly tranquil property is just 5 minutes to Gawler and only 60 minutes from Adelaide. Live the life you have always dreamed of with this premier Harcourts property!
- 4.29 HA = approx. 10 Acres of tree-studded bliss (lifestyle property) Built in 1990
- Native wildlife and kangaroos
- Meandering driveway
- Over 300m2 living
- Return bull nose verandahs
- Exceptional undercover gable roof entertainment area with track cafe blinds and fish pond
- Solid brick home
- 4 /5 bedroom 5th bed currently an office
- New colour bond roof
- 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with his and her walk-in robes, ensuite and a parents retreat
- All bedrooms double to king size, some with built-in robes
- Formal lounge and dining
- Slow Combustion Heating
- Bar adjacent to the formal lounge
- Formal entry
- Slate floors
- New solid oak timber kitchen with granite bench tops and quality appliances
- Ample storage
- Modern bathrooms and laundry
- 17,000 gallons of rainwater
- Mains water
- Reverse cycle ducted
- Ample shedding with 3phs power
- Double carport
- Open plan family dining area
- 5 mins to Gawler
- 60 mins to Adelaide
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accepts liability for any error or omission.