Saturday 18 Aug 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
About this listing
Situated on a highly-coveted 990m2 corner allotment in a prized court location, this brick-veneer family home features 3 carpeted bedrooms; master with ensuite and walk-in-robe and 3-way bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Tiled living areas incorporate formal entrance with central hallway leading to lounge room at the front of the residence and generous family room with meals area at rear. A spacious kitchen is enhanced by quality appliances, wrap-around bench, walk-in-pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher and double sink. Comfort is assured with split system heating and cooling and ceiling fans, while NBN connectivity adds further appeal.
A private fully-fenced rear yard with 2 sheds/workshop and ample off-street parking, including double carport with roller doors completes this home. Within walking distance of local amenities, close to a selection of quality public and private schools and only 20 minutes from Westfield Shopping Centre, this property is sure to be a favourite amongst growing families, first home buyers and investors.
- 3 bedroom all ample size
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Carpet to all bedrooms, and tiles though out the rest
of the home
- Ample size family meals area
- Formal lounge at the front of the hm
- Formal entry with central hallway
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances
- Walk in pantry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Situated on a corner allotment 990m2 approx.
- Double carport with roller doors
- Ample off-street parking
- Garden shed fully lined
- Medium size shed next to carport
- 3-way bathroom
- Walking distance to town amenities and town oval
- 20 mins to Westfield shopping center
- Close to private and public schools
- Potential investment, first home buyer or the
retiree needing space for the caravan
- Full fenced yard secure for kids and pets
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accepts liability for any error or omission.