Saturday 18 Aug 12:45 PM - 1:15 PM
About this listing
This truly remarkable private residence on a 1,690m2 allotment is superbly positioned to take advantage of its beautiful rural surrounds. A covered porch leads to a formal entrance which opens onto a sophisticated 143m2 interior, including large lounge room featuring slow combustion heater. Maximising light and space through the generous use of panoramic windows, a separate dining room delivers versatile options, while a rear family room provides a great space for casual entertaining.
3 bedrooms, one with built-in robe and dressing table, are serviced by a bathroom, with separate shower, six-jet spa bath with hot pump. The large master with en-suite and own entrance to the back garden, offers space enough for a private office, dressing or sitting room. A functional kitchen offers gas cooktop, fan-forced oven, tiled splashback and customised cabinetry with plenty of storage.
Free-flowing interiors extend to a selection of pergolas and verandahs, including a stunning Dutch gabled Stratco Outback which spans the length of the home to create a magnificent entertaining zone. For those in need of storage, a detached 6m x 9.7m garage with 6m x 2.3m storeroom featuring a classic Simpson No. 2 wood stove, affords the flexibility to stow vehicles and machinery and is fronted by a verandah with double length carport to rear. The large backyard with numerous gum and fruit trees can easily accommodate a caravan, truck or trailer and offers off road parking for guests.
Prospective buyers will appreciate the opportunity to secure a unique rural sanctuary within walking distance of Main Street, Kapunda Primary School, Kapunda Hospital and local child care centre. With the Barossa Valley a short drive away and Adelaide only an hour, this is an unbeatable position at an unbeatable price!
- Allotment 1690m2 - just under half an acre! Room to get a caravan or truck into the back yard
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Separate dining and lounge
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are located at the other end of the home and adjacent to the main bathroom.
- Bedroom with ensuite and private office or dressing room
- Bedroom with built in robes
- formal entry
- Modest kitchen
- Spacious lounge with slow combustion
- Ducted evaporative air conditioner
- A large gabled verandah across the rear of the home creates a magnificent entertaining area.
- Beautiful rural views to the rear of the property
- Garage 6m x 9.7m with a 6m x 2.3m store room complete with verandah across the front and a carport to the opposite end
- Walking distance to main street and local school
- Short drive to the Barossa valley and 1 hour to Adelaide
- Would make a great home first home buyer, investor or retiree