Sunday 19 Aug 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
About this listing
Rarely does the opportunity arise to secure an unparalleled top-class sporting facility. Crafted with the equestrian elite in mind, this private 7.68 hectare horse-and-lifestyle property was constructed to the highest standards. The grand tree-lined entrance to the property features meticulously manicured paddocks, serviced by 2 x 22,500L tanks and mains water.
Enhanced by quality fencing, the estate comprises multiple day yards with shelters, stallion yard, 1 x 5-acre paddock, 1 large paddock with double shelter, 4 barley-sown paddocks, 60m x 30m dressage arena and 20m round yard. A full suite of amenities include tack room with power and cement flooring, undercover tie-up area, cement wash-down area, 4-bay shed with 2 roller doors, chook run and large shed featuring 2 stables and hay storage.
Established in 1993, the single-storey family residence on the property offers 222m2 of internal living space. Features include 5 spacious bedrooms; sumptuous master with ensuite and fully-fitted walk-in-robe. A formal entry leads to L-shaped lounge and dining rooms adjacent to entertainer's kitchen with walk-in pantry, wrap-around bench, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, dishwasher and quality integrated appliances.
A beautifully proportioned central hub incorporates family and rumpus rooms which flow through to huge entertainment area accentuated by gabled pergola and two verandahs. This home provides the additional benefits of new hot-water service, ducted evaporative cooling, slow combustion heating, ample storage and double garage with roller doors.
Seldom do horse properties of this calibre come to market. Located only 10 minutes from Gawler and a short drive to Adelaide, be the envy of all when you purchase this premier acreage.
Anyone enquiring via Email could you please leave your contact phone number.
- Amazing horse property established over 7.68HA
- 5-bedroom home
- Large open plan living with duel living areas
- Formal entry, lounge and dining
- Spacious master suite with ensuite, walk in robe
- Total living of approx. 220m2 approx. built in 1993 - Double garage with roller doors
- Large entertainment area under cover
- Ample storage
- Kitchen with walk in pantry, ample cabinetry, dishwasher, quality appliances
- New hot water service
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Slow combustion heating
- 4 bay shed with 2 roller doors and a sliding door
- Large shed complete with 2 stables and hay storage
- Cement Wash down area
- Multiple day yards with shelters
- Large paddock with double shelter
- Dressage arena approx. 60m x 30m
- Stallion yard
- 20m round yard
- 1 x approx. 5 AC paddock
- Tack room with cement floor and power
- Under cover tie up area
- 4 paddocks currently sown to barley
- Chook run
- Mains water, 2 x 22,500 l tanks for the garden
- Tree lined driveway
- Quality fencing
48 Bache Rd, Fischer