- Floor Area: 256 sqm
- Land Size: 900 sqm
- Approx year built: 2002
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Conventional
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Roof: Colour bond
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Pool (Heated, Indoor and Fibreglass), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Mains
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Stylish single-level spaces include formal lounge room and separate dining or music room. An impressive black-wood timber kitchen fitted with built-in storage and quality appliances overlooks the bright open-plan family, meals and rumpus rooms which steps out to alfresco entertaining and undercover solar-heated pool.
Four double-sized bedrooms include master with deep walk-in robe and ensuite bay window. A three-way family bathroom with separate shower and bath also serves the residence. Flawless presentation and additional enhancements provide further appeal. Appointed with new carpets and tiled floors, state-of-the-art appliances, skylights, 2KW solar system with new inverter, gas heating and ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling, this property has it all!
A double garage with internal access and insulated shed with concrete floor and power are complemented by a much coveted attribute in the form of double-gate access to a secure yard with plentiful room to stow boat, caravan or trailer.
Within walking distance of schools, parks, shops and public transport and only minutes to Gawler and 45 minutes to Adelaide, this is the home you've been waiting for!
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accepts liability for any error or omission.