- Floor Area: 265 sqm
- Land Size: 700 sqm
- Approx year built: 2006
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Conventional
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Walk-In-Robe) and Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Pool (Inground, Salt and Fibreglass), Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Mains
- Sewerage: Common effluent
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
A formal entrance hall leads through to 4 robed bedrooms and study complemented by 3-way bathroom with separate shower and bath. The generous master provides walk-in robe and ensuite. Across the hallway, a carpeted formal lounge room with bar and adjoining formal dining room leads through to an expansive family domain featuring living, meals and rumpus/games rooms. With direct access to a fantastic extra-wide alfresco area overlooking solar-heated swimming pool with pull-out awning, enjoy relaxed entertaining with family and friends year-round!
A superbly appointed kitchen features a full complement of stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher and stove with tiled splashback. Wrap-around bench with breakfast bar, plentiful cabinetry and large pantry provide enhanced appeal.
Additional highlights include double lock-up garage with powder room and thru-access, ceiling fans, quality floor coverings and insulation, ample storage, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Reap the potential savings from a 1.75kw solar current feed-in tariff and 9000L rainwater tank plumbed to the home.
Enriched by its close proximity to local amenities and a short walk to parks and Tanunda's main street, take advantage of the idyllic lifestyle choices on offer in this location!
While every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this publication, neither the Agent nor the Vendor accepts liability for any error or omission.